Wednesday, October 24, 2007

.way.down.the.road.


2007


As a trainee i learnt it the hard way and the right way. Im proud of what i am before and what i am now. I use to be a playful student, never liked to study nor doing works. I now have intrest in what im doing and what i wanna be. Leaving my old world behind, looking far away for new changes in my new life. I had a bad life before and i know whats good and whats bad for life. And i sure belive that life can chage if you belive in yourself. To be good its hard but to be bad its easy but that don't mean that you need to be bad all the way.



2013

I will want to see myself like this in 5 years down the road. As a chef in a hotel or in a restaurant. I belive if people can do it why can't i. This is my life and i choose it how it will be. Learning stage is preety hard i could say but its how you archive it. I admit i may not have the best scores in my academy life but try me on my practical skills. I bet i can give my very best to you. In kitchen im just someone that is hunger for knowledge. Teach me something and i will remember it forever. Ive been an apprentice for a restaurant by the name FRIENDS my executive chef is Chef Peter Boon. Though i cant get long time to spend there due to school schedule, i did learnt alot from him. I take him as my role modle of this career. Theres a few more Chefs that is on my mind. I agree that you should know a chef by the name of Chef jamie oliver. Hes one of the best in the world but though critism occours him on the food he created he stills the best in my very eyes.

25october2007

slackersslack

.till.another.breath.i.cathc.

No comments: