Sunday, October 28, 2007

prepare.me.a.dish

From a plate of appertizer to a plate of a main course dish, how issit feel to prepare it for someone(guest)?
For the first time you will felt the fear of what customers will say about your dish that you present or the dish that you prepare. Trust me or not it feel as good as it is. From your heart you design and complete the dish you will have the proud of what you do. Maybe for some guess its not up to their standard, but for you its going to be you are plating it to a very important person. Most of the time its going to be the same as others though you have try your very best. My trainer use to say to me, give the food a height or play around with the colours. It will then brighten your dish further. As for height it will concerntrate on the food as it gives you a good view. And as for colour it will then give you the variaties of colour that makes it brighten your dish. Ive taken part in plating a few times. This include functions at Safti, Charcoal function and lots more. Most of the time we go for easy and presentable way of plating.
Most of the time in my practical lessons, my trainer use to tell us, "plate the dish as you wish to serve it to a guess". So i did my part to be the best out of the classmates. Here are some of my presentation during school practical lessons. Hope you'll like it. Thank you.






No comments: