Friday, October 26, 2007

classmates

This was my classmates when i first joined shatec. Belive it or not, my class consist of 60 students. For my intake of DCS students we are break apart into two classes and each class consist about 60 students. That makes around 120 students of my batch. My training office was first Chef Saw. He stops teaching us afew months after due to better offer that he gets in overseas. I respect him for his decisions despite he was really a great trainer. For his teaching skills i really adore him. For now i really hope he stills remember me as a fomer student that he has. Get back to my classmate, as for your information now my class have been reduced to around 35 students. After a few month we are then combine and devided equally to 3 diffrent class. Due to that im glad my classmates has reduce to a sum of 35 students. Sadly some of the students have drop out. Seriously when i have a classmate of 60, i cant even memorise their names. Some were to hard to say. Now im glad with my classmates and they are the best. Not forgetting my buddy which i go along in hard days and in happy days. Hes non other than Ong Tiong Peng. I admit we really get along well even when theres anything hes the first to be informed. Dont mean that i didnt label your names means your not as good to be a buddy, well all of you deserve to be im my mind. The laughter we shared the scolding we get and lots more memories. All that is a movie that keeps rolling in my mind. Well to end my blog, i have a word for all, "may you lead your dreams". Thank you all for being with me.




slackersslack

26october2007

.till.another.breath.i.catch.

No comments: